Puteri Harbour – Fun Family Weekend (Fun Escapade-Johor Special Appearance)
Astro Fun Escapade is a yearly event for families to enjoy engaging performances, activities and games during the school holidays. It brings families together where Parents & children have the privilege to meet & greet beloved cartoon characters such as Didi & Friends, Omar & Hana, Cam & Leon and many more characters live in person! Furthermore, they get to redeem exclusive limited edition premium merchandize.
Come join us this 15 & 16 December 2018 as for the very FIRST time, Fun Escapade travels out of the Central region by going down south to meet Parents & children at SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN & THOMAS TOWN, Puteri Harbour, Johor! We can’t wait to see you there!
Event: Family Fun Weekend (Fun Escapade-Johor Special Appearance)
Date: 15 & 16 December 2018
Time: 10am - 10pm
Venue: SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN &THOMAS TOWN, Persiaran Puteri Selatan, Puteri Harbour, 79000 Iskandar Puteri, Johor Darul Ta’zim, Malaysia
For 2 Days only! Get Astro Fun Escapade Limited Edition Merchandize as well as Mini Concerts by Didi & Friends, Omar & Hana, Tong Tong and many more...
Family Package: Play 4 Fun (RM418)
TWO (2) x Complimentary Fun Escapade Passport (upon completing challenges, you will receive TWO (2) x Astro Fun Escapade Limited Edition Merchandize)
FOUR (4) x Complimentary VIP Pass @ Fun Escapade Mini Concert
Twin Package: Fun 2 Play (RM269)
ONE (1) x Complimentary Fun Escapade Passport (upon completing challenges, you will receive ONE (1) x Astro Fun Escapade Limited Edition Merchandize)
TWO (2) x Complimentary VIP Pass @ Fun Escapade Mini Concert
Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for your visit. We hope you will enjoy your visit at SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN and Thomas Town theme parks (collectively “Park”). Please take note and observe the Park rules and regulations (collectively “Rules”) below and follow all instructions from ride attendants to ensure comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience.
1. Please retain entry tickets at all times during visit to the Park. Tickets are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day.
2. All persons, bags, parcels and other items are subject to security checks at the Park’s admission points and at any other locations inside the Park as we consider appropriate.
3. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other items (“Item”) to be brought into the Park, and to deal with any unattended Item found in the Park in such way as we consider appropriate.
4. Guests assume all risks of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Park. Guests bring personal effects into the Park at their own risk and we will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a Guest’s personal property.
5. Guests are not permitted to bring outside food or beverage into the Park. Guests are advised to dispose such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Park. This does not apply to food or beverages for Guests with special dietary requirements, provided these are properly packaged.
6. Please respect other Guests while waiting for rides, attractions, shows, characters and parades. Please be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue. An entire group of Guests must queue together.
7. Members of a group of Guests are not allowed to join those already in the queue.
8. Smoking is prohibited at all areas in the park. Guests who smoke in the Park or who fail to obey a direction from our authorised person to cease smoking in the Park will be asked to leave the Park without refund and compensation.
9. For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, all directions and requests of any of the Park staff, posted, given or made.
10. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. We reserve the right to refer to the police any persons under the age of 12 who are without adult supervision.
11. Guests above 3 year old OR 90cm and above in height are required to purchase tickets for Park entry whereas Guests under 3 years old OR below 90cm in height are allowed free park entry. No wristbands or activity cards will be issued for free entrants.
12. The following rides have minimum height requirements for safety reasons. Guests under the stated height requirements are strictly not allowed on the rides.
13. Guests with significant health concerns and expectant mothers should refrain from using rides. Guests with physical limitations e.g. Guests with casts or braces may not be permitted to use rides.
14. The following items are not allowed in the Park:
15. The following activities are not allowed in the Park:
16. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
17. Guests who, in our opinion, are wearing offensive attire or clothing that may pose potential hazard may be denied entry to the Park. Items which, in our opinion, pose safety or nuisance concerns will not be permitted inside the Park.
18. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park, close the Park or any rides or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require
19. We shall not at any time or any manner, be responsible and/or liable for any injury, fatality, sickness or accidents howsoever caused or for any losses or damage any kind whatsoever arising out of the use of these facilities directly or indirectly.
20. We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the parks and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
21. We reserve the right to change the Rules from time to time without prior notice as we deem fit to operate safely. Please inquire the Park staff if you have any questions.
Note: For the purposes of these Rules, "we", "us" and "our" refer to TAR Kittown Sdn Bhd and TAR LBC Sdn Bhd, the operators of SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN and Thomas Town theme parks respectively. These Rules are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
For further information about directions please click here
SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN &THOMAS TOWN, Puteri Harbour,
Persiaran Puteri Selatan,
Puteri Harbour, 79000 Iskandar Puteri,
Johor Darul Ta’zim, Malaysia
TEL: 1 300 88 FAMILY (326459)
TEL: +603 2203 9668 (OVERSEAS)
The “Come Out & Play” campaign kicks off with brand new entertainment show
The Great Witch Musical at SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN
Puteri Harbour Attractions today officially launched its new brand mission, “Come Out & Play” aimed at inspiring kids to re-imagine fun and play, while spending quality family time with their parents; this initiative will kick-start with a magical musical extravaganza at SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN and an exclusive showcase of 70 MINIS engines at THOMAS TOWN among other new experiences during the school holidays from now until December 31, 2018.
“Our goal at Puteri Harbour Attractions is to continuously create a line-up of experiential activities that will inspire kids and families to get out of their comfort zone and immerse themselves in a world of fun and imagination,” explains Haria Djuli, General Manager of Puteri Harbour Attractions. “This end-of-year school holidays, visitors will be treated to new performances with powerful and magical storylines surrounding everyone’s favourite Hello Kitty and Thomas & Friends that will be sure to enthrall their young fans.”
The 'Come Out & Play' 2018 Year-End School Holiday Programmes
At SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN, the theme this season is "Come Out & Dance In Oz" - a nod to the beloved classic, The Wizard of Oz, but with a Hello Kitty twist. The main highlight will be a brand new presentation by the team entitled the “Great Witch Musical”, which branches off into the various activities around the theme park. The musical is a spectacular song-and-dance show that features Hello Kitty as the heroine who travels the Yellow Brick Road together with Scarecrow, The Tin Man and the Lion to Emerald City and help save the Land of Oz from chaos and destruction. Young fans can also imagine their own adventures at the Land of Oz with Scarecrow and Tin Man-themed games on-ground and on social media (via the SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN facebook page), or try their hand at different DIY activities with the chance to take home souvenirs they crafted themselves.
Meanwhile, over at THOMAS TOWN, new railway adventures await young visitors starting with story-telling sessions conducted by Mattel Southeast Asia’s popular storyteller, Terence S. Gill, who is back by popular demand, and fans also get the chance to win Thomas & Friends-themed prizes by answering trivia questions and joining other on-stage as well as off-stage activities. The adventure culminates with the “Mini & Mighty” exhibition, featuring 70 metre-high Thomas & Friends MINIS engines to charm fans of the tank engines. Among the MINIS displayed are core characters such as Thomas, Percy, James, and Gordon. In addition, it also features surprising MINIS engines themes including Dino, Heroes, Spooky, Racers, Neon, Robo, Chillin’ and Metallic. The exhibition gives young fans the opportunities to pose with their favourite engine and post their wefies on the Thomas Town – Puteri Harbour facebook page to win THOMAS TOWN park passes and Thomas & Friends merchandise.
Families looking to spend their holidays at Puteri Harbour and experience the “Come Out & Play” activities, can enjoy a 30 percent discount on the Two-Park Pass when they book their tickets online at www.puteriharbour.com from November 8 to December 9, using promo code ‘HOLIDAY30.’